I WAS INSPIRED BY MY SISTER "LINDAIKEJI" FEM'CO CEO OF ELVIADESIGN.BLOG

ELVIADESIGN.BLOG
Some Years back when I heard about the new Trending Blog in Town,Which was LINDAIKEJI BLOG I feel so proud about it
And I said to my self,For a lady like this to have a blogspot which was known over the West Africa ,I must have mine too,I don't care about the money she make on it,I just have to create a new trending blog for my self too
Then I work on it ,The first month was so hard that I have to buy lot of Credit card for subscription for my mobile data,Because I use my mobile phone to blog,Everything you see Here is with the help of my Mobile phone,Then I felt Discouraged and said to my self again,Can I make a blog happen

2month after I finish creating a blogspot website for my self,I logon back to Lindaikeji blog again and see another new development on her blog,Then I felt maybe it was not a lady putting all this things in place without no Admin ,then I ask people around me to confirm,But all confirmation was true .

But their was a particular picture Of Her which motivated And Ginger my sprite with a Cote
IT TAKES YOU

Then I decided to do a followup And now Blogspotting pays.......

People now even sayLindaikeji is a cousin to Elviadesign.blog just because their Blogs looks Almost The Same

Thanks to LIB