[NEWS] Biography of Booster


Full Biography of Booster
Thanks be upon to almighty God (Allah)the most beneficiant and the most mercful…….I thanks and appreciate my parents
For bringing me to life and to the worldwide
I was born from family of [Mr/Mrs,Alh.Abdullahi]
And grow up,under my parents,in a village call kokonna tsaragi edu local government Kwara state,I start schooling at the age of 5 years
And grow up,under my parents,in a village call kokonna tsaragi edu local government Kwara state,I start schooling at the age of 5 years(2008)
I attended Ndadoko memorial nursery and primary school tsaragi edu l.g.a Kwara state and graduate 2014
I started my junior second school at Etsu Aliyu jun./Secondary School tsaragi edu local government area Kwara state
And attend my senior secondary at Niger state,Niger state science and technical board {Idris legbo science college kutigi}Niger state
I started hustle industry on 2018
I struggle to an artist but due to many conditions,me and with friend stage name A BROSS to calm down, struggle to release our first music which we tittle YEAH YEAH,the musi5was produce by D j ndagi
Within a 3 week we try try and released the second music because many of our boss and friends start supporting us that the music is trying to banse well,so keep it up,few days Booster ft A bross released another hit tittle JIN MA SUN produce by D j ndagi after the music we about to run down about the entertainment
We leather released another hot music Booster ft A bross title Fuck up
The music was well hit and massive music but we leather leave the entertainment like 1 year
Unfortunately Booster become CEO of 9jamp3pop.com.ng
I still have more than millions of year to destroy by God grace



OLUWAFEMCO EXCLUSIVE POST