Muthoni – “Turn On” The Lights” ft. M.I Abaga & Khaligraph Jones

Elviadesign.Ent
Kenyan Lady drummer, Muthoni teams up with fellow Kenyan, Khaligraph Jones and Nigerian rapper M.I on this ground breaking record titled “Turn On The Lights”. Produced by Swiss Production duo Jean ‘Hook’ Guisbuller and Greg ‘GR’ Escoffey, is one tune that would get you hooked. Get your headsets & jam it!!   DOWNLOAD Muthoni – “Turn On” The Lights” ft. M.I Abaga & Khaligraph Jones 0Shares00000 Check this out!! Urban Hype – “Champagne” ft. Khaligraph Jones & Skales Wizkid – Turn On The Lights (Cover) VIDEO: M.I Abaga Breaks Down Album In Bits On SoundCity’s My Music & I Ink Edwards – “Baddest 2.0” ft. M.I, Pasuma & Falz Chyme HD – Oshe ft. M.I Byno – “Once Beaten Twice Shy” + “Enemy Of Progress” New Music:MTV-Rep 4 Naija Feat eLDee, Sound Sultan, Black Twang, Meaku, Naeto C, D’Banj & M.I Edem – Delaila ft. M.I Flavour – Wiser ft. M.I & Phyno Ink Edwards – Baddest ft. M.I Posted by aL Yhusuff on September 18, 2015. Tags: Khaligraph Jones, M.I, Muthoni, Turn on the lights Categories: AUDIO 1 Comment Na We We says: September 18, 2015 at 10:53 pm Man this na jam… very different and catchy. M.I. is quite versatile sha, but na Khaligraph wey finish work here. Reply Leave a comment

DOWNLOAD